1. I Can Print I want to make a frame collage in my house. This would work perfectly. I really believe it too.
2. Skirt One day, I will be able to sew well. Then I can make this skirt on my own. Until then, I will admire it's beauty.
3. I Heart New Mexico I found this necklace after reading an article about Urban Outfitters stealing designs :/ The originals are just lovely.
4. Japanese Washi Tape I am obsessed with washi tape! I want lots and lots and lots of it!
5. Vintage Kodak Brownie Starlet Camera Tommy bought me an old vintage camera for our anniversary and it has inspired me to start a collection. I love old cameras, they have so much history.
6. Knot Ring I love this ring. It's also a very pretty picture of said ring.
7. Map Print Also included on my frame wall will be this. Or one like it.
8. Faux Metal Letters I've seen actual metal ones and they are expensive! These seem like a great alternative.