Thursday, December 30, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
Thank you for being the BEST. YEAR. EVER.
You have been so good to us 2010.
Remember that time we went to Ireland, Scotland, and England? Yeah, that was pretty awesome.
And then that time I found out I was pregnant? Epic.
Oh, also, that one time when we were married for three years? Sweetness.
Then there was that time where we finally found my picture on a Jones Soda bottle. Well, that will NEVER get old!
I also loved that time I got to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Ohio and meet their sweet sweet boy Corgan. He's pretty much the cutest thing ever, so thanks for that.
Oh, do you remember that time Tommy put peas in the medicine cabinet?? Hi-larious!
And then of course, that time I had the sweetest 9 pound baby! It was legen... wait for it... dary!
So thank you, 2010. You were great. 2011 has some big shoes to fill.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Since I'm all about being pregnant lately, I decided to write a post of the the quirky things that have been going on since I have been with child.
Here we go!
1. I once craved pickles and watermelon at the same time.
2. I get really emotional when I am hungry.
3. Sometimes I think that everything in my house has to be cleaned at once and I get really frustrated when it doesn't happen.
4. I love mac-n-cheese.
5. Any smell that reminds me of Europe still makes me feel sick. And that makes me sad.
6. I dwell on what people say about my pregnant body WAY too much.
7. I spill stuff on myself almost everyday.
8. I have forgotten my purse at two different restaurants. Luckily I remembered and we were able to call and return before anything was stolen.
9. I love to rest things on my belly when I sit on the couch. It's like I have my own little shelf!
10. I have surprised myself at what kind of pregnant woman I am. I thought I would be completely irrational. Turns out I'm not that bad. Let's hope Tommy feels the same!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Thank you everyone who came to my friends and family baby shower!
I had a wonderful time.
The food was fabulous,
I wish I would have taken pictures of the spread but it was
surprisingly difficult to take pictures at your own shower.
Thanks to my friend Ashley, I got a few of me opening presents.