As I was making this list, I noticed a color theme.
I am in love with yellow and gray!
I come across a lot of lovely things on etsy.com and every time I find something I love, I bookmark it.
I have compiled a list of my favorite things as of late.
I hope you enjoy it!
1. Medium Hobo Bag: I have the large hobo bag that I use as a purse/diaper bag. It's great for me because I can just take out some baby stuff and take the same bag to work!
2. Wooden Love Sign: I love this love sign. I want one in white to put on top of my headboard (when I get one).
3. Rosette Headband: I have been seeing rosettes everywhere lately and I love them on a headband. So simple and sweet.
4. Paper Straws: So much better than regular straws, don't you think?
5. Plaid Bow-ties: I just love these! I can't get Tommy to wear them but as soon as Cameron is big enough, he is wearing them!
6. Gold Heart Ring: I usually don't wear rings (aside from my wedding ring) and I never wear gold, but this is so simple and lovely I would wear it everyday.
7. Sailor Bag: I love this bag! It's not very practical for me to use as an everyday bag, but it would be wonderful as a beach or travel tote. It's just so cute!
8. Giant Wooden Scrabble Tiles: Have I told you about mine and Tommy's love for Scrabble? It's true, we love it. These giant tiles would be perfect for us!