Friday, January 29, 2010
Every once in a while, I like to explore blogland and see what cute things are going on. This fill in the blank Friday post came from "the little things we do" which I found from a new blog I follow called "champagne bubbles" so here I am, filling in the blanks.
1. If I weren't a staff assistant I'd love to be a photographer and a mom .
2. When I'm super upset I often cry or get a twitch in my eye .
3. My favorite thing about myself is my desire to be crafty .
4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on shoes or clothes or things for my house or things for my trip .
5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love my damaged uneven lips - they give me character .
6. I love the way I feel when I get to spend the whole day with Tommy doing nothing .
7. I love my hair most when it's smooth enough for Tommy to run his fingers through while I put my head on his lap .
You all can join if you'd like...
Have a great weekend!!