Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Saturday

Yesterday was a great day.
We started out by sleeping in and then going for a late breakfast at a bagel place down the street. 
We stopped by Toys R Us to get a gift for a birthday party later that day and picked up a little stuffed angry bird for baby Cameron.
We took a nap.
We went to the party and had a fun time.
The weather was wonderful!
We went to H&M in Scottsdale. I found a bunch of things I loved for not too much money (this is rare and a big deal for me). 
We stopped at Sprinkles to get a couple cupcakes and then at a local sandwich place for dinner.
It was so great to spend a whole day together and eat yummy food that I didn't have to make!
The perfect Saturday.

2 love notes:

Life in the circus said...

Oh yummmy! Those last pics look like Charlys! I love hot subs! What a great way to spend the day together!

briannewalsh said...

it's always the best days when i get to spend it all with my hubby. doesn't happen very often, though. cupcakes look delicious!