I put together a list of random things about me that you may not know and/or care about but that I thought were interesting and/or funny. You be the judge.
1. I sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Winston.
2. I never let the lack of talent stop me from doing anything.
3. I always rip tags of off clothes instead of cutting them and I let the plastic pieces fall on the floor for Tommy to step on later (he hates this).
4. I can tell you the abbreviation for every state and province in the United States and Canada.
5. I have a hard time knowing when to use "then" and "than."
6. I love to watch the Disney Channel and I am not ashamed.
7. I'm addicted to Sudoku.
8. I almost never buy anything unless it is on sale (with the exception of food).
9. I hate to swallow medicine, in fact, my daily multivitamin is a gummy.
10. I got a sewing machine for Christmas but I'm not confident enough to use it yet.
11. I still use the term "butt munch."
12. Sometimes I dream that I have blonde hair and an English accent.
13. My eyes are almost always bigger than my stomach when I order food.
14. I have a rubber goldfish and a soapstone beaver on my desk at work.
15. I don't think that any piece of me is original. My thoughts and ideas come from a combination of every person I have ever met and ever picture I've ever seen all molded in my brain to create me.