Friday, September 11, 2009

Dear Husband

I love it when you put songs that you think I will like on my ipod so that I am always thinking about you throughout the day.

I love it when you take me to lunch at a special place even though it takes a bit longer than usual.

I love it when you forgive me for being grumpy because our lunch went too long and I have to stay later.

I love that you are so willing to help everyone.

I love it when you kiss me at stop lights.

I love it when you drop me off at the front door of work so I can take the elevator and not the stairs.

I love that you care about the things that are important to me.

I love it when we sing El Scorcho in the car as loud as possible together.

I love it when you come and visit me at my desk and accidentally kiss me in front of my boss.

I love that you are so nice to me.

I love that you keep me informed of all things technology.

I love it when you put me to bed and kiss me goodnight when I am too tired and you still want to stay up.

I love it when you make me breakfast in the morning, even if it's just a bagel.

I love that you listen to me talk about work even if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

I love it when you translate things that are in Spanish for me so that I can understand them.

I love that you make me laugh.

I love that you tell me I am beautiful every morning before I get out of the car.

I love you.


Love,

Alisha