Sunday, September 14, 2008

new couch!

So we finally got our new couch. All I can say is that it is about flipping time! So I'll tell you the story... We ordered the couch around the end of June from an interior designer that we were referred to. It turns out the the couch we initially ordered was discontinued so the designer lady ordered us a new one that was supposed to look similar. Well I guess it looks similar enough, it is a lot taller then we expected. We like it though. At first it was a little hard to get used to but we like it now. It works well in the space. What do you think? Me and my sister Mechelle made some pillows for the couch. Well more like I picked out the material and she sewed them cause I'm not sure I would be any good at that. Plus i don't have a sewing machine so thank you Mechelle! I think the pillows are fantastic!



6 love notes:

CANDACE said...

love it! it looks very soft and cozy. i want to rub my cheek on it! the pillows are cute, too. congrats on the new furniture. :)

Mechelle said...

you are welcome! I'm glad it's grown on you, it really is nice.

briannewalsh said...

yay for furniture! it did take a long time to get there didn't it. it does look really good though. love you!

America said...

Cute! I love the pillows and how cute you have decorated. You got talent!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Wow, looks great! I love the fabric you chose. The colors look great!

Wendy Hansen said...

The couch & the painted walls look great. Aren't you guys fancy, a designer? Ooohh La La