Sunday, April 27, 2008

Update on the house!

Yesterday, I took my sister to see our house and it is coming along great! There were men there working very hard in the hot sun. We are so excited for our house to be finished and we have lots of plans for it. Oh! In case you don't know, our house is being built in Avondale a few blocks away from my sister Mechelle. We were so lucky to find one so close to family and still close to work.


The front.

Another angle of the front.

our entry way.

2 love notes:

Evans Family said...

Yay! I found you! You house is looking great! Oh my goodness
Alisha, I miss you so much! I hope that life is going well for you. I am planning on being over that way soon. Ill let you know when so that we can meet up. Love you tons! MUAH!!!

Stacy said...

YAY a house! what ward will you be in?

very excited for you :-)